Workshop: Consent & Boundaries
Time & Location
About the Event
There is no cost - but space is limited. (First come, first serve Basis)
About Workshop: A workshop to empower you to improve your sensual and sexual communication skills. Exploring needs and talking about our sexual desires is a critical skill for facilitating workshops, organizing intimate gatherings, and getting better in bed. Yet many of us feel ashamed to do so or have never learned how. We will touch on experiences with power dynamics, physical negotiation, co-creation, boundaries discussions, safe and consensual space. This is an interactive workshop where participants will have the opportunity to learn real-world strategies for practicing consent and sexual communication with greater confidence - using exercises and techniques from applied improvisation.
Workshop will be catered to Queer Ladies.
What to expect?
- We will be moving around a bit - but not much and there is no floor work. Wear whatever makes you comfortable. Wear anything.
- Don't worry, it is nothing sexual or intimate, it's a workshop about it!
- It is only 2 hours long, and there will be a short tea break in the middle. Feel free to bring water into the workshop room.
- We will be masked.
- Please let me know any burning questions you may have on consent and boundaries beforehand. But don't feel the need.
- I know many of you have experience and knowledge in this field and related fields. This is fantastic. We will have some time at the end for sharing of information with each other and maybe setting up some vehicles for sharing resources.
- This workshop is free of charge.
- Workshop: Consent & Boundries$0$00$0